Unlike most silicone pacifiers on the market, the Lullie is for 3+ months babies and features a unique sleek design that does not cover your baby’s nose or chin, allowing them to soothe with ease. The Lullie is lightweight and provides the following features:
- All one piece, non-toxic, 100% silicone making it easy to clean
- BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Lead, & Latex Free
- Flat nipple shape provides no right side up
- Slight inward curvature allows shield to form around baby’s mouth for a more comfort fit
- 2 ventilation holes
- Smooth transition from nipple to shield
Designed in USA, made in China
Safety is our top priority and we take pride in knowing that this product meets the USA guidelines and regulations. The Lullie has been tested and is CPSC & CPSIA certified.
By purchasing you assume the risks and warnings below and understand we are not liable or responsible for injury and/or death from improper use of the product(s):
- Perform a pull test and Inspect before each use, especially once baby has teeth
- Discard immediately at sign of damage
- Nipple should be sucked on as a means to soothe, not chewed.
- It is recommended to discard after 4 weeks of use
- Do not use without adult supervision
- Do not tie around a child’s neck
It is important to keep your babies Lullie clean and sanitized.
- Before first use, wash with soap and water. Let air dry with nipple facing up.
- Dishwasher safe- top rack only
- Colorful foods, dyes, and/or other liquids may cause discoloration and staining