Safety is our top priority and we take pride in knowing that this product meets the USA guidelines and regulations. The Lullie has been tested and is CPSC & CPSIA certified.
By purchasing you assume the risks and warnings below and understand we are not liable or responsible for injury and/or death from improper use of the product(s):
- Perform a pull test and Inspect before each use, especially once baby has teeth
- Discard immediately at sign of damage
- Nipple should be sucked on as a means to soothe, not chewed.
- It is recommended to discard after 4 weeks of use
- Do not use without adult supervision
- Do not tie around a child’s neck